Everything about Great Britain is Great. Heritage, Countryside, Monuments, National Museums, Shopping, Sports, the choice of things to do is endless. Beautifully linked to the rest of the world through it’s 6 international airports, London is not only the Capital of this marvelous country, but also the perfect starting point from which to discover it.
- London - Sights and Museums
- Cotstwolds and Sheakspears Country
- Edinburgh, starting point for Scotland tours
- Lake District
- Liverpool, The Beatle’s home
- Whiltshitre , Stonehenge and Salisbury and Winchester Cathedrals
- Cornwall, breathtaking scenery
- Wales , heritage and nature in one go
- Oxfordshire, town and gown
- York, Romans, Vikings and Chrisitianity
- Currency: Pound sterling, most places will not accept the euro.
- What to wear: Always pack an umbrella, in some parts of the country it rains every day and twice on a Sunday.
- Vaccinations: Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR). Two doses recommended for all travelers born after 1956, if not previously given.Tetanus-diphtheria. Recommended for all travelers from November through April.
- UK is part of the EU, but not of the Schengen treaty, please make sure you check before traveling, as you might need another Visa.
- Language: the official language is English; recognised regional languages are Irish, Scottish Gaelic, Scots and Ulster Scots, Welsh, Cornish
- That more than 600 films have been shot in London alone and over 19000 locations? Want to check them out?
- Sean Connery grew up in Edinburgh and, as a boy, delivered milk to Fettes College, where the fictitious character of James Bond was educated.
- The Character was created by Ian Fleming who lived near Canterbury, today the route that goes to Deal from London via Canterbury , following the footstep of Bond in Moonraker is called 007.
- SOHO London’s famous nightlife neighborhood was so called since at least 1630’s It comes from "So Ho," a hunting cry , as this the West End district was a famous hunting ground.
- Marconi’s first radio transmission in 1897 was between two points in Wales.
- The Millenium Stadium in Cardiff has the largest retractable roof of any sports arena in the World.
- Wales is the only part of the UK not to be represented on the Union Flag (Union Jack).
Panoramic introduction to London by coach, including photo stops.
Guided visit (entrances included) of the Tower of London, the Crown Jewels and St Paul’s Cathedral. Includes a River Thames cruise and a panoramic tour of the ancient “City of London”.
London Grand Tour
A complete tour of London! Entrances included to the Tower of London, the Crown Jewels and St Paul’s Cathedral. A sightseeing cruise on the River Thames plus a lunch in a traditional pub (with drink and coffee) all included.
A nighttime panoramic coach tour of the vibrant capital city, with its illuminated buildings, squares, bridges and monuments. Includes a pub tour of 2 historical and curious pubs with drinks in each and a full 3-course meal in one of them (food, drink and coffee all included).
A beautiful town on the River Thames outside London, where Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles were married. Across the bridge we will see Eton (where famous students have studied, included Prices William and Harry and many of the UK’d Prime Ministers, sich as Tony Blair).
- Royal National 3*
- Imperial 3*
- President 3*
- Bedford 3*
- Lancaster Hall 2* SUP
- Best Western Phoenix 3*
- Kensington Close 3* SUP
- NH Harrington Hall 4*
- NH Kensington 4*
- The Cumberland 4* Deluxe
- The Langham 5* Lujo
- St. Pancras International (Eurostar)
- AV Equipment (LCD Proyecto, lecterns, flipcharts, etc.)
- Sound and lighting systems (corporate colours, background music)
- Furnitures (chairs, tables,etc.)
- Catering (lunch breaks, coffee breaks, etc.)
- Room decorations (flowers,
- Decoración sala (flores, lazos en las sillas, mantels, etc)
- Events Manager
- Presents with company logo
- Lyon King, the musical.
- The Globe theatre.
- Dover street for very fashionable bars and restaurant.
- Chinatown and Soho, for an infinite choice of restaurants and bars
- All national musuems are free.
- Shopping : Markets Camden, Portobello , Southwark and Spitalfields.
- Chelsea Flower Show (May)
- Ascott (June)
- Lord Mayor parade (November)
- London Fashion Week (February & September)
- Edinbourgh Festival (August)
- Glastonbury Festival (June)
- BBC Proms (September)
- Isle of Wight Festival (June)
- Wimbledon (June / July)
- FA Cup Final (May)
- Silverstone (July)
- London Marathon (April)
- Christian Easter (March / April)
- Indian Diwali (November)