The Czech Republic is a landlocked country in Central Europe. The country is bordered by Poland to the north, Germany to the west, Austria to the south and Slovakia to the east, Prague is the capital and largest city, with 1,3 million inhabitants. Czech is the official language. The area is almost 79 000 sq. Km.
The Czech Republic is part of European Community since 2004 and the introduction of the EURO currency is not planned yet.
The Czech Republic is a pluralist multi – party parliamentary representative democracy. It has one of the least religious populations in all of Europe (59% of the country is agnostic, non-believer, 26,8% is Roman Catholic and 2,5% is Protestant). The Czech Republic has 12 historical sites on the UNESCO World Heritage list and beside this more historical castles and sites in a preserved natural environment.
There are twelve bank holidays in the Czech Republic. Except Easter Monday, the dates of the holidays are fixed.
- 1st January – New Year´s Day
- 1st May – May Day
- 8th May – Liberation from Facism
- 5th June – Cyril and Methodius
- 6th June – Burning at Stake of Jan Hus
- 28th September – Czech Statehood day
- 28th October – Establishment of the Czechoslovak Republic
- 17th November – Freedom and Democracy Day
- 24th December – Christmas Eve
- 25th December – Christmas Day
- 26th December – Christmas Day
- Prague Astronomical Clock
- Prague Castle
- Karlštejn Castle
- Český Krumlov (UNESCO)
- Karlovy Vary – very well known spa town
- St. Barbara Church in Kutná Hora (UNESCO)
- Czech Crown Jewels
- Royal Castle in Hluboká nad Vltavou
- The ski resort in the Krkonoše mountains
- National park České Švýcarsko
Safe and easy to get around. No terrorist threat – the Czech Republic and Prague are safe areas. Good health infrastructures and good public transports. No special vaccinations required. Local currency is the Czech Koruna (1 EUR = ± 25 CZK) and you can exchange Euro to Czech Crowns without any problem).
The Czech Republic has a temperature of continental climate, with relatively hot summers and cold and snowy winters. The temperature difference between summer and winter is relatively high, due to the landlocked geographical position.
- Czech beer has a long and important history. The first brewery is known to have existed in 1118 and the Czech Republic has the highest beer consumption in the world.
- The Czech Republic has a rich scientific tradition. Important inventions include the modern contact lens, the separation of modern blood types, and the production of the Semtex plastic explosive.
- The country is famous for its love of puppetry and marionettes with a number of puppet festivals throughout the country.
- Aquapalace Praha in Čestlice near Prague, is the biggest water park in central Europe.
- The Czech Republic is known worldwide for their individually made, mouth blown and decorated art glass and crystal.
- Panoramica Prague
- Grand Sightseeing in Prague
- Prague castle
- Old Town and Jewish Quarter (Prague)
- Boat trip with lunch or dinner (Prague)
- Český Krumlov – UNESCO world heritage
- Karlovy Vary and the Moser factory
- Karlštejn castle
- Terezín monument
- Kutna Hora
Our offer includes 3* – 4* – 5 * hotels like:
- Ibis Old Town 3*
- Ibis Wenceslas Square 3*
- Novotel Praha Wenceslas Square 4*
- Clarion City 4*
- Clarion Old Town 4*
- K+K Fenix 4*
- K+K Central 4*
- Radisson 5*
- Imperial 5*
Private transfers by car, minivan, coach:
- airport to hotel
- station to hotel
- city tours (half day, full day)
- excursions - Karlovy Vary, Český Krumlov, Kutná Hora,….
Our Services include:
Corperate Events – Meetings – Team Building:
We offer our tailor made services. We work together with you on a concept for your event or meeting based on your specific needs and budget.
For your incentive trips abroad, we create and deliver tailor-made programs. We bring together creativity and experience and deliver the best program for you.
Shopping in Prague
- Pařížská, Na Příkopech – main and well-known shopping streets, where you find all brands including all luxury brands.
- Palladium – the best shopping centre in the city
Theatres in Prague
- State Opera
- National Theatre
- Estates Theatre
- Laterna Magica
- Black Light Theatres
Restaurants in Prague
- Famous Beer pubs: U Fleku, U Medvídka, U Vejvodů
- Famous restaurants with shows: Folklore shows (U Marčanů, Starý Vrch)
- Medieval show (U Pavouka)
- Exklusive dining: Bellevue, Mlýnec, Kampa Park, Cowboys, Parnas
- Restaurant / pub chains (all over the city): Kolkovna, Potrefená Husa
- Lunch/Diner during boat trips
- International Festival Theatre (Plzeň)
- International Festival of New Circus and Theatre (Letní Letná) (Prague)
- The Human Body exhibition (Prague)
- Prague Spring Festival
- United Islands (Prague)
- Prague Museum night
- Czech beer festival (Prague)
- International Film Festival (Karlovy Vary)
- Rock for people (Prague)
- Festival of classical music (Prague)
- Prague International Marathon
- Velká pardubická - Steeple Chase (Pardubice)
- Ostrava Golden Spike (Ostrava)
- FED CUP (Tennis) (Prague)
- Night of the Jumps (FIM FMX World Champs) (Prague)