Italy…the “BELPAESE”! History, art, the excellent food and the famous wines, countryside, seaside, hospitality and old traditions, fashion, Italy has it all!
Visitors will be literally captured by the magnificence of its cities of art: the ancient Rome, the romantic Venice, the culture-rich atmosphere of Florence and also Milan, the country’s financial heart. But Italy is also National Parks, medieval small suburbs of Tuscany, ski on the mountains of the Dolomites, the spectacular Amalfi Coast and the turquoise waters of Sardinia and Sicily.
All this and much more is what is waiting for you in this beautiful country!
- January 1st: New Year's Day
- January 6th: Epiphany
- Holy Sunday, Monday, Thursday and Holy Friday (date varies but its usually on April)
- April 25th: Liberation Day
- May 1st: Labour Day
- June 2nd: Anniversary of the Republic
- August 15th: Assumption of the Virgin
- November 1st: All Saints Day
- December 8th: Day of Immaculate Conception
- December 25th: Christmas Day
- December 26th: St. Stephan
- Area of Cinque Terre in the Region Liguria.
- Venice and its lagoon composed by 118 small islands.
- Florence symbol of the Renaissance (with the Uffizi Gallery and Accademia) and Tuscany with its ancient wine cellars that produce some of the most famous wines of the World.
- Rome with the Basilica of San Clemente, the Coliseum, Basilica of St. Peter and Vatican Museum.
- Capri (with its Grotta Azzurra) and the Amalfi Coast.
- Pisa with its 4 masterpieces of medieval architecture – the cathedral, the baptistery, the bell tower (the 'Leaning Tower') and the cemetery, known as Miracles Square or Field of Miracles.
- Archaeological Area of Agrigento.
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei and Herculaneum and the Volcano Vesuvio.
- Bellagio, Como Lake and Borromee Islands on the Maggiore Lake.
- Excursion to the hhistoric centre of Siena and San Gimignano.
- Italian is the official Language of the country. Since 2001, the currency used in Italy is the Euro. As well as in cash, purchases can be paid for using the most common Credit Cards.
- Tips are not compulsory and in Italy there are no generally established rules about that.
- Most of the population is Catholic but there are also a large number of other minority religious communities.
- The International Phone Code for Italy is 0039 (+39).
- Italy is regarded by many tourists as a land of sunny and mild weather, (the best period to stay is from April to June) but the country’s climate is variable and varies from the north to the south.
- Italy is in the Central European Time (CET) Zone, 1 hour ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
- In Italy the Electrical Current is 220 volts AC (50 Hz). During the winter the weather is very cold.
- No vaccinations are required.
- Italy is widely known for being the birthplace of opera, in the early 17th century.
With 44 sites, Italy has more UNESCO World Heritage sites than any other country in the world.
Italy is the only state of the world that includes 2 other States in its territory: the Republic of St. Marino (in the region of Emilia Romagna) and the State of Vatican (Rome).
Italy has the tallest mountain of Europe, the White Mountain, the tallest volcano of Europe, the Etna in the region of Sicily and the biggest glacier of South Europe, the Cauldron that is located in the Region of Abruzzo.
Ceese, ham and wine are a major part of the cuisine.>
Italy is the world's second largest wine producer behind France.
Tours in Rome:
- Monumental Rome (Trevi’s Fountain, Pantheon, Navona Square)
- Christian Rome (Basilica of S. Maria Maggiore, Basilica of St. Paolo Fuori le Mura and the Catacombs)
- Tivoli with Villa Adriana and Villa D’Este
- Borghese Gallery
Tours in Florence:
- Uffizi Gallery
- Accademia Gallery
- Chianti Countryside with Wine Tasting
Tours in Venice:
- The Doge’s Palace
- San Marco Square and the Basilica
- Gondola Promenade
- Murano and Burano and the factories of glass
- Mysteries and Ghosts of Venice
Tours in Milan:
- Duomo of Milan
- Footsteps of Leonardo Da Vinci with the visit of the Cenacolo Vinciano
We can offer a big variety of hotels from 2 stars to 5 stars hotel, almost all our hotel are situated in the city centre.
We can provide Private Transfer Service in each city of Italy offering to our clients a luxury service with cars, minivans, minibuses and buses.
Hotel Reservations, transportation handling, Meetings, conferences and events organization and planning corporate events, product launches, incentives; Special and tailor-made excursions, visit to private venues, gastronomic tours, Farewell, gala and theme dinners indoor and outdoor, team-building activities.
Restaurants in Rome:
- Meo Patacca
- Corsetti il Galeone
- Osteria dell’Orso
- Da Giggetto al Portico d’Ottavia
- La Taberna dei Mercanti
- Enoteca Capranica
Restaurants in Florence:
- Buca San Giovanni
- Osteria dei Baroncelli
- Tavernetta Della Signoria
- Al Trebbio
- Al Peperoncino
Restaurants in Venice:
- Antico Martini
- Harry’s Bar
- La Terrazza Orseolo
- Vino a Vino
- Trattoria Marciana
Restaurants in Milan:
- Orti di Leonardo
- Corso Como 10
- Officina 12
- Il Montalcino
- Ai Mercanti
- Giacomo Arengario
Restaurants in Naples:
- La Cantinella
- La Bersagliera
- La Sacrestia
- Ristorante Trattoria Medina
Shopping in Rome:
- Via Del Corso
- Via Condotti
- Via Frattina
- Via del Babuino
- Via Cola di Rienzo
- Castel Romano Mc Arthur Glen Design Outlet (located 25Km far from the city centre – Shuttle Service)
- Porta Portese Market
Shopping in Florence:
- Via de` Tornabuoni
- Via della Vigna Nuova
- Santa Croce
- San Lorenzo Market
- Arno river area
- The Mall Outlet Center (30 minutes by car from Florence city centre)
Shopping in Milan:
- Corso Buenos Aires
- Via della Spiga
- Via Montenapoleone
- Via Manzoni
- Corso Como
- Via Solferino
- Corso Vercelli
- Corso Vittorio Emanuele
- Via Torino
Shopping in Venice:
- Milan: Theatre Alla Scala
- Rome: Theatre dell ‘Opera & Terme di Caracalla (Opera Summer Season)
- Venice: Theatre La Fenice
- Naples: Theatre San Carlo
- Verona: Arena (Opera Summer Season)
- Taormina: Ancient Theatre of Taormina (Opera Summer Season)
- White Nights in Rome, Milan, Bologna, Napoli, Rimini, Padova, Spoleto
- Rome - Bnl International Tennis Cup, Papal Audience, Concert on 1st May (Labour Day), Sunday Papal Benediction in St. Peter’s Square
- Venice: Carnival, Regata Storica (Historical Regatta)
- Siena: Palio (Horse race in the center of the city)
- Monza: F1 Grand Prix
- The Mille Migla Race
- Bycicling – Giro D’Italia (Tour of Italy)